2 years ago, I was completely stressed out.
On the surface, everything in my life was going great…
- My real estate investing business was growing.
- We had multiple deals under contract and in progress.
- I had moved my family into a nice new house.
- My net worth was higher than ever before.
But under the surface, we had a big problem…
I didn’t have any cash.
If I wanted to buy groceries, I had to pay with a credit card…
…and pretty soon, those were maxed out.
And yet I was running a “successful” wholesaling and flipping operation.
So what was the problem?
The problem was, I was stuck on the “cash flow roller coaster.”
This is one of the biggest challenges you’ll face as you grow and scale your real estate investing business.
And it’s the #1 reason why companies fail.
2 years ago, I was at a major cash flow “low point.”
And I got there because I made a few specific mistakes.
But there IS a way to make cash flow a non-issue.
So on today’s episode of the podcast, I’m going to share what I’ve learned…
…and show you how to protect yourself (and your business) from running out of cash like I did 2 years ago.
Let’s dive in!
Links & Resources
- Flip Hacking LIVE tickets for October 2020 are available now! This event sells out every year, and as a result, the ticket price will be going up as the event gets closer… so if you haven’t gotten your ticket to yet, click here to sign up now!
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the 7 Figure Flipping Podcast, we’d love to hear about it! Head over to iTunes to subscribe, and while you’re at it, leave us a rating and a review so other investors who want to ramp up their own house flipping / wholesaling businesses can find us and get in on the good stuff!